Nit Not Lice Removal Service

Nit Not Lice Removal Service
Sheryl

Tuesday 10 November 2015

Logo cropped.jpg
Copy (2) of Life cycle - lice.jpg
I have been in the business of helping households rid themselves of nits, lice and eggs.

I would love to help you too because the only way we are going to be rid of this scourge, is to all work together and clean our kids heads.

I know that different Health Departments recommend not worrying about cleaning our homes etc.     But from my experience They are Wrong!!!!

Please make a concerted effort to check your children and yourselves, do the treatments, clean your homes, toys, brushes, any fabric furnishings, carpets, hats etc. and keep on top of the problems.

Bad infestation.JPG         I can help to a point but you have to take responsibility and make sure                     it does not happen again.

         Call me to help, Sheryl   0418 855 939






Photo of Neem Oil Products.JPG


No comments:

Post a Comment